Well, we're almost there! I didn't make a blog yesterday, and I'm sorry about that. All of the Juniors were busy signing up for the ACTs and the seniors spent the day diligently researching either their speech oral interpretations or their English 4 paper.
Today, thanks to the shortened schedule yesterday and today, will be spent catching up with most of the Juniors. First hour did not meet yesterday, so they'll finish up their bubbling. Sixth and Seventh hours are done with bubbling, but Seventh is being dropped today. So, sadly, they miss out on some group time to work on their Gatsby movies. Sixth, however, will meet and will be given time to work on their movies in their groups. Hopefully after break we can squeeze some more class time in on this.
Our seniors today will have a nice and light day. I think it's best to slide into Spring Break, right? We've had a busy week already, English 4 students completed a Literary Analysis paper and the Speech students have chosen their dramatic readings, created an introduction to it, answered the questions in their oral interpretation packet and turned the whole thing in to me. So I think a day spent playing English 4 Survivor (For the English 4 students only) and fine-tuning our dramatic readings (For the Speech students) is in order.
I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Spring Break. I want to see everyone back here, happy, healthy, and full of energy when we get back. I will make sure to have all the grades in my gradebook up and posted online by the end of the day today. That means that you can check them out any time! (This could help those of you who are getting unhappy midterm report cards)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment