
4/2/07
Well, today I was gone on a field trip with the Speech class. We went to the WSIL broadcasting station in Marion, and then on to the Clearchannel radio station. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I especially enjoyed announcing the song on TAO. Who knew we could all be DJs for a day?
While I was gone, everyone in English 3 took some time to sign up for the ACT tests. We're not quite done with that, but we will be by the end of the week. Unfortunately, this means that we loose time to work on our essays. Please keep working on them on your own. Otherwise you will wake up on Thursday with no paper!!
Tomorrow, we will have a guest visiting our classroom. He will be giving us a lecture on futures in art. It ought to be a fun day.
I also have groups set up for our Gatsby movie. Hopefully I can announce them along with a small surprise.
For the seniors, keep up the research. You're almost done! How cool is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment